Strong Representation Through Commercial Real Estate Transactions In Maine
The purchase, sale or lease of a new or existing business is always an important and potentially stressful event. Our attorneys and staff have many years of practical experience handling commercial closings. We provide step-by-step guidance from the start of negotiations to the closing. We operate Evergreen Title, a licensed title insurance agency, to provide our clients and their lenders with title insurance needed to protect from old title issues or issues that arise after closing.
We also represent residential landlords and commercial lessors in preparing leases. If a dispute arises concerning a leased property, we are experienced in representing both landlords and tenants through either alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
For commercial real estate purchases, our services include:
- Forming and structuring corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, and other business entities for the purposes of buying, developing or investing in real estate in order to protect personal assets
- Providing title insurance policies for transactions involving commercial properties throughout Maine
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements for both buyers and sellers
- Conducting title searches and examinations, issuing title insurance, and preparing title opinions
- Preparing deeds and loan closing documents for borrowers and lenders
- Conducting commercial closings
- Representing lenders and borrowers in financing transactions
- Representing debtors and creditors in foreclosure proceedings
For commercial and residential leases, our legal services include:
- Negotiating and drafting commercial office leases, ground leases and retail leases
- Litigating landlord-tenant disputes (including mediation and arbitration)
Get Dedicated Counsel Today
If you are in need of commercial real estate legal services, please give us a call at 207-942-2898 or fill out this form today. Our attorneys understand the complexities of real estate laws in Maine and have considerable experience completing commercial real estate transactions and resolving disputes on behalf of businesses and property owners throughout Bangor and surrounding areas. We are well-equipped to help you too.